Monday, October 16, 2006

Great time with family!















really really love Sydney University...
look at the university.... it's soo beautiful. I took a lot of photos and finally I had a chance to use my 70- 200mm lens..hahaha.... Check www.pbase.com/yinhakamchan I will upload all the photos there...now no time to do that..

I felt soo rechagred after the trip to Sydney even though along the trip I always worried about my assignments.. HOW AM I GOING TO FINISH???.. Just found that actually I worry a lot and I couldn't control it sometimes. Really thank God for His peace in my heart, always remind me that He is always with me and do not worry. I had little faith. I had litte doubt but God always can get me back to the right track quickly.

really miss my mum and dad... wondering what they are doing now and how they live thier life there? I'm really a family person, always spend most of my time with my family back to HK. I love my family, not just becuase they are good and funny.. but i truely LOVE my family because they are my family! No matter what they do or how they look like.. I still love them because they are my family.

I love my dear brother.. He has changed a lot and now I really treasure the time with him cos i know he will be getting busier and busier with his ambition. So blessed to be a student but now really want to just complete the course... not really a very creative and art person....haha.. stuggling with my assignement but I know I always can get through it because God is able...

Smile on your face,
Kam

1 comment:

freaking2046 said...

Good to read your new entriessssss.....
Nice pic too!
PRETTY~ Add oil on yr assignmnet

clouddd