Sunday, October 22, 2006

Wedding


"This is the day that the Lord has made! I will rejoice and be glad in it!". Eric and Atom's wedding finally came today and it was soo soo great!

And I 'm soo blessed by this wonderful couples becasue I really can see how much they desire to glorify God through thier love for each other. I was so touched when Eric sang the Thai song to Atom. When they dance or even just the way they look at each other. I saw Love in their eyes.

I had been using the 70-200mm lens for whole day and I felt like I played piano for more than 10 hours.... a bit painful but it's worthy it because I have learn soo soo much today. I 'm refreshed and encourage to continue to move on.

Life is very short and I really don't want to waste any minute in my life. I want to do something great. I want to achieve what God has planned for me because He has opened a way for me. His plan never harms me but to bless me.

I love photography now....really thank God for Anton, who has been soo super patient to me and Peri. Lord Have mercy on Him and help him when He calls your name!

I don't really like doing flash or website stuffs like that!. Lord give me a job in Mel please. I want to work in the chinese radio station./hahaa... grant me your favour...




No comments: