Monday, December 04, 2006

Life

Life is not about winning or losing, but to make the right choice.

I saw this phrase when I was having JG training in the library...very true and really hit my heart.
Sometimes we too focus on the result or the thing we want to get, but we forget about what is right.. what is wrong in the decision. How would you know you have made the best choice? How would you know the things you doing and investing are worthy of your time and effort? You never know but you know you have to enjoy what you are doing. You have to know why you are doing it and VALUE it so that you can keep yourselves motivated.

At this stage of my life. I know what I'm doing because God has given me the direction. I know what I 'm going to achieve because God will bless me. I understand what is winning and losing in this game because He teaches me how to make the right choice.

He guides me along the journey. I 'm not afarid anymore because God is with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, what is the right choice.