Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Shang Hai

Yeah!!! Me again.. some update from me....just went for the Monash Predeparture Talk and met a lot of new friends there. We had tea after the talk cos we all quite tired... standing for long time man...ahah but it was great and precious experience. And I really like Shang Hai...

I met this guy from the talk and at the beginning, he just kept asking me question and looked very nervous. And he asked..." if....if.....if (heavily emphasised) my friend has a gf and she will go to overseas for study for few years.. Do you think they still can maintain the relationship??"...In my heart.. i think: "" HUH??? it's you lah...ahha?"

It was my first time to encounter such question and the guy i think is over 30 already. I can see he really " worried" about his girl...

From my point of view, I don't suggest long distance relationship.. for short while is ok.. but for few years.. it can be possible.. but it's hard...

Hope to meet his girl again in Mel...

Thank you Steven for taking care of me... very great and spicy dinner...Nice to meet Maria too! And also the "FROG"...! I ATE FROG...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?? I struggled a lot before I put it into my mouth, didn't chew it properly and quickly digested it....it would be my first and last "frog" in my lifetime...Sorry Steven and Maria, I know you two had been persuading me how nice the taste is.. but.. I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT...

He must be very tired and waited for long time...(from Nan Jin Train Station)
Breakfast time...

my train seat... very comfortable yeah!! RMB $129...one ticket for 4 seats.. cos nobody sitting besides.

Nan Jin Train Station


Shang Hai

You must try this whenever you visit Shang Hai... Guess how many I have eaten???heheh

Want Massage???

No comments: