Saturday, August 18, 2007

Mount Hotham

Mount Hotham

so cool to drive this car to mountain yeah!

Lunch and Dinner: Nutella and Tuna Pasta



Kawaii Tim...

I injured myself again... this time is my right knee. I dont really want to explain how it happened..It was my brother!!! When we about to take off from the lift, he made a joke and I was laughing, then...AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I FELL DOWN and heard a "twist" sound from my knee. I'M DONE!!!
Thanks Robert who helped me to adjust my snowboard and organised the trip! Everything was wonderful!...ahah.. there was a moment that I was soo scared on the mountain and panic if I could go down. I went to the black lane without knowing it!!!!what the....! I was sitting alone and struggling how to get down. I was really afraid....I told to myself "You are in trouble!" and yell to God for help!...you know what I did at the end? I just slided down...hahaa....^_^
Had a very refreshing moment upon the mountain...wondering and thanking God for a lot of things that God brought into my life. ...felt so close with God when I was hving my coffee and look at the mountain. ..I whispered in my heart saying God, thank you...thank you...I will never forget what you have done for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear you are fine... sigh.. howcome you always hurt your leg. I think ski is not "your" sport... hahaha... take good rest :]

Anonymous said...

hay who is para para??

I just saw doc today..better now..

^_^

Kam