Sunday, September 09, 2007

just found these photos






I'm trying reduce some space from my documents and found these photos with Peri.. we were on the boat to Macau....as you can see.. Peri is soo cute!!! heheh
Looking for a job to support my living in Australia...yeah..quite unsure of what will happen in the future but these few days God keeping my heart in His hand and showing me what He wants me to do which really dear to me... no one can comfort me in the way He does!!!
Last week God sent four prophets to bless our church and told us what He is going to do in our church...Nothing can stop God's moving in His church!!
I had this privilege to be scheduled on.... God was soo real and the words came forth was true and dear to my heart and comfort me with great certainty of God's promise. I want to be a woman who lives in His promise. I want to shout to the world that He is the Lord and He reigns forever and ever...
I will always remember the Queen Esther in the bible...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go ahead Kam. Jesus is always our comforter, especially NOW!! hahaha...
love u Pretty Kam!
pe

Chong-Yee said...

God will make a way ;)
In Him nothing is impossible!! :D