Sunday, December 31, 2006

Dad's Birthday on 1/1/2007

I made my dad a very very simple card but full of my love to him...hehehe...hope he will like it... I will show him on his birthday!
I hv spent my whole week in shenzhen and really really hving wonderful holiday here. Mum is busy with 'serving' me..haha.. cooking all sort of food to 'heal' my face... but seriously my skin improves a lot and my health also better now...can't wait to go for the trip to shanghai...hahaha....

I have planned to go to DisneyLand for phototaking....anyone interested...???feel free to let me know....Muuuuak~

missing my grandma every time i came back... so used to bring her around to shop and went for yum cha... but now i can't do it with her anymore.. I look upto heaven and say: "Lord I trust you!" I know my grandma is with you!! See you there..."

Put all your trust in God because you never know what will happen tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice birthday Card, Dad will love it and i can't wait to see the photos for his birthday tonight in "mong kok" and karaoke in longgong. Please upload asap~
Grandma is definitely resting peacefully in heaven, she is "monitaring" you for god's sake.
Happy new year.
Don't make mama so "sun fu" to serve you plz hehaho!
Btw, happy new year to you and all.
Love, Tim