Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!

Me and my highschool friends in Grade 10, Mandy! We haven't met for 7 years!
Good to see you again Mandy! Merry Christmas~ Also Gloria back to HK too.. she didn't change a lot and love to see her again... just feel that we all actually grown up a lot... getting older??hehe
Merry Christmas.... and Happy New Year!!!
Me and Gloria went to Victoria Harbour.. try to take some beautiful pictures...Gloria! I'm gonna miss you so much.. We don't really spend a lot of time and you leaving on 29th..So sad! But I should say I really treasure your friendship to me! Take care and STUDY HARD...HAHAHA...MUUUUUUUUAK!!!!























this is my Christmas and Birthday gift from my dear Gloria....a super big bag...Check out what I gave her...She is holding it in the picture.. very meaningful phrase!! We all should remember it yeah!!!

Going to shenzhen tomolo and gonna celebrate my dad's birthday there...

No comments: