Saturday, July 28, 2007

just read all the journals in the past few years and realised how much i have changed...I did so many things that i should not do it that way or do a better way... the people I have met in my life...all grown up and pursuing their dream to do something that make them feel alive and worthy! How long should I chase after the wind? I will do it with all my heart...There is always a moment I will ask myself "What do I really want for me life?" yeah! Once I thought I have chosen the right thing for my life, however, time proves me wrong..ahaha.. so ridiculous! I don't really know myself well...

But God.. himself shows me He is worthy to trust...even though I still trying to know more about myself. He guides my thought and desire to the right path...it's that easy but unforgettable...every part of life becomes soo beautiful with your presence...I treasure every moment I have with you...You always hear what I say in my heart...

Missing Peri... hay! do you read my blog? i'm talking about you girl!!! take care and come back with a new Peri....love ya!

6 comments:

jas said...

:) Totally agree with you.. When I read my journals, sometimes I whack myself for doing the things I did. But well, those are the things that helps us to change into what we are now! :D

Peri, hurry come back. We all miss you also!!! :D

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. crazy Kam! whenever i go back, Kam will say come back with a "new" peri.

Yes Madam, i will find something new to show you, ok? let try shorter hair cut that you must disagree with it, HAHAHHAHHAHHA......
i miss u too.. of course i read your blog very very often, satisfied? hahhhaha... i just get well from my sick.... and arrived HK and stay with my macbook, finally able to read your blog :p

anyway, Miss you all over there:) Take good care n stay happy ENJOY !

Kam Chan said...

i would say.. without those experiences i wouldn;t be able to reach where I'm at now...i soo soo in love with my life...hehe

Kam Chan said...

Do I say new peri every time when you go back??

Anonymous said...

YES you do!! :p

jas said...

HAHAH... This is quite funny. HAHAHA.. :P