Saturday, July 14, 2007

Family Fun day





Today went to help out at the Family Fun Day...so blessed to be part of it..and look at me, I had a face painting...it was Mavis started it and all the receptionists had it (except Peri!!!!hahah she doesn't like it)...Do I look like a rat? rabbit? or cat???...Meeeeooww!!!!! It's soo blessed to see the church worked together to try to bless the community.

God is faithful and I chose to stay with Him because He satisfies my heart. He teaching me how to love and forgive...and this is what I call- abundant life that He promised me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u look like a rabbit....as pure as a rabbit... HAHAHHAHHA.....

peri chow

Anonymous said...

i don't what WHAT I AM actually? rat, rabbit, cat...but your second statement is very true..MUUUUAAAAAAAAAH...

jas said...

Haha... Look like minnie mouse. HAHAHA