Monday, July 09, 2007

Tim's 22nd Birthday

Hi all.. haven't been upateing my blog and I just want to tell you all that I have finished my course. The result will be out this from coming friday....nervous but I trust the Lord!

Now busy with ELE GANTE...a little baby still in my womb! I really thank God for my paretns who are fully support me. GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO MY LORD! I can't do things without His guidence and strength.

Last week we celebrated Tim's birthday, with my god brother Tony....







3 comments:

jas said...

Haha! nice! Aiyoh, shouldn't have his pants in the photo for the last pic ah! Just top part of the body then he will look pro. the pants is just wrong. HAHAHAHA... :P

Kam Chan said...

i did that purposely...hahaa
DO I LOOK COOL?

jas said...

haahahha. errrrr... I think he looks more cool. HAHAHA.. KIDDING!!! :D