Sunday, August 26, 2007

I''m healed!!!!

Last nite we had All Prasie Nite at church..My walking stick had attracted a lot of attention from others. Most of them took it from me and played with it...naughty!!

In my heart, I asked God to make me walk comfortable.. it was soo tiring to walk with the stick..and I knew that I had to take the step of faith to see how God moves. At first I felt tired then i sat down and prayed..When I stood up again and sang, I knew I was healed!!!

The Sara, Mike and Derek came to ask me if I wanted to go out for prayer....Actually I was healed before that time!! All the glory belongs to Jesus!

I didnt have to use the walking stick to walk anymore from last nite. It's another mircale God put into my life.

I also had received a very precious encouragment from a brother... It was really a divine moment for me as I have been praying and seeking the will of God. I have more peace to follow the plan I have made. I do the plan and God determines the steps.

"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." (Pro:16:3)
"In His heart a man plans his own course but the Lord determines His steps." (Prov 16:9)
I have been thinking about this...also been discussing it with other sisters.
How do I know if I'm doing the will of God? How do I know if that's just my own desire? How do I know if the plan I made will go against the will of God? Should I just sit and wait for God's voice telling me what to do and where to go??? Deep down in my heart I dont think so but I have no idea how to explain it. Now I know. I was remined of these two verses..
Yes.. Man does plan but God determines the steps. We have to plan and God will direct after..
To all God's servants, Dont just sit and wait for God's voice to tell you what to do. Plan and put into action and walk with God closely. He will determine your steps as your commit to the Lord whatever you do.
I have made a lot of plans...some are good.. some are..not very clear of how would it come true. i commit all of them to God's hands.
And what I have to do now?
Draw nearer to God....

No comments: