Wednesday, August 22, 2007

sleepy... talkative

Have been working on my little baby ELE GANTE.. hopefully can launch on this Thursday...It's 4:37 in the morning. Tired? not really though...so excited to see the business is happening. Sometime I would think... what if blah blah blah?? what if there is a typing mistake that will mislead the customers? What if the price is too high? What if the picture are "too real"?Some of you know what I mean!
Oh I have too many "what if" and it just puts the fear in my heart. I have controlled my mind not to think negatively. What is my real thought at the moment? Seriously I want to just shut my computer and turn on the heater and go to bed. I insist and keep telling myself I have to finish the necklaces section before sleep.
Maybe I have not been talking much these few days that's why so many words. I imagine I'm talking to you right now. Yes! It's you! haha...Just talked to Elaine Wong tonite and as she said .. "soo many words!"...
One of my friend just told me that she has breast cancer. She just older than me one year..I love her as my sister and I absolutely admire her passion for life. She is a brave girl and I believe she is able to touch so many lives as she desires to!I want to use my abilities to just do something for the poor and the need. I want to build school and churches and houses for the need. YEAH.. I consider it's a really big thing but I know I can do it and God will show me His timing for it!!...Muuuahh!
There is a photo, me and a little chinese girl in friendster... I put there to remind the dream and passion in my heart! I want to serve them and bring God's love to them! I believe God will make a way for me. He is preparing me now.. I know... (I always pray that my husband will have the same heart and passion) I do not want to go alone but with my loved one... to support, to encourage, to serve, and to love one another...so that God's love can be witnessed between us. ...so sweet!
I wait patiently because I trust in you....

No comments: