Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Thanks for all the calls and messages!!


Hay.. I'm doing well at home... took a picture of my knee and proved that I HAVE SEEN THE DOCTOR... finally! Had acupunture on my leg and I DONT LIKE IT!!!

At the moment I feel the pain is back becos i have been walking up and down in my house..naughty me! may be get too excited about the healing!!!

Thanks for all the love and care to me in these few days..being disable for few days...I miss iceskating.. seriously!! I tell you all, once I got my driving lisence and have enough money to buy a car.. I will take ice skating again. This is my dream to be a iceskater.. however, I have a lot of other dream I want to achieve too...


Susan, Mavis, Selina, Robert, Derek, Mic Thai, Keith, Jasmine, Ada, Mike.... thank you for showing me your love and care!!!


These few weeks have been working on my little baby ELE GANTE...hopefully can start to sell online by this thursday.


I have been singing this old old song....dont know how i knew that song. At first i just knew the OHOH YEAH YEAH TILL I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I CAN SAY that part.. then i bought this song from itune.. playing and playing. I feel soo joyful when singing this song, espeically when noone is besides me, i can just dance with it...haha.(not at the moment!)...

Oh oh yeah yeah
I love you more than I can say
I love you twice as much tomorrow
I love you more than I can say
Oh oh yeah yeah l miss you every single day
Why must my life be filled with sorrow
I love you more than I can say
Dont you know I need you so
Tell me please I gotta know
Do you mean to make me cry
Am I just another guy



yeah. I love you more than I can say....can you feel it??? I did the test of love language and found out my love langauge is word affirmation...very true and very me.. I like to read and like to be touched by words.. letters, cards, sms, msn..I can remember all of them... the feeling of being loved and remembered...how sweet is it!!!
and my other love language is service.. (be my slave!!! MUUUAHAHHA)...I can feel your love to me when you help me to do something when I need...
So my friends.. speak to me and SERVE ME!..hahahah
I love the way God teaches us how to be the greatest in the world...that is to serve...to become a great leader.. you need to serve others, not others to serve you because you are a leader. I believe everyone is created to be a leader. You always have a role to lead in a specific moment...
for me whether I like it or not. Even I am not titled to be a leader.. I'm' still a leader.. for myself! I am the one to make the choice for myself ...in every part of your life, where to work, who to marry, what to do...etc However, the truth is i dont really trust myself becos I dont make a good choice...not saying that I have mental problem.. but.. I just know that I dont make a good choice.. but God himself does!! So happy to have someone who ca guide my life. I will never give this authority to other people but my Lord becose I trust Him.



No comments: